Sunday, May 4, 2008

Various Artists - Youve got to earn it lost and found 1962 - 1968 (1999)


Tracklist:

1. What Am I Gonna Do Without You
2. Happy Landing
3. Love Is What You Make It
4. No Time
5. Last One Out Is Brokenhearted
6. I Can't Think Of A Thing At All
7. Camouflage (Version 1; Camouflage (Version 1))
8. My Pillow
9. Tear Stained Letter
10. Forever In My Heart
11. You've Got To Earn It (Alternate Fast Version; You've Got To Earn It (Alternate Fast Version))
12. I Know She's Not A Mannequin
13. Dinah
14. I Now See You Clear Through My Eyes
15. Only A Lonely Man Would Know
16. Camouflage (Version 2; Camouflage (Version 2))
17. Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Alternate Strings Mix; Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Alternate Strings Mix))
18. That'll Be The Day
19. We'll Be Satisfied
20. My Girl (Live At The Fox; My Girl (Live At The Fox))

Download album
(direct link, no emule, no torrents, no rapidshare)

0 comments: